Clicking on any embedded ad is appreciated... for it helps support the costs of our Canonsburg Friends sites.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Canonsburg Class of 1957 Reunion

From: Diane Diamond
Date: Aug 7, 2007 10:32 AM

To: Dick Garboski

Hi, Dick. Our class of 1957 50th reunion is being handled by Tom and Carole Burrows.

The grand event will be held on Saturday, August 25, 2007 at the Rolling Hills Country Club at 455 East McMurray Road in McMurray, PA. The reception will begin at 5:30 p.m., Dinner is 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. -- and the party begins right after dinner until everyone goes home! About 60 classmates are signed on already.

If interested in attending and for dinner prices, please call Tom or Carole Burrows at 724-941-2427 or
tpburrows@comcast.net


I did see "Stogie" Broglia at our 45th class reunion. He looked very good -- still handsome and very fit, did you know him? The last address I have for him is 107 Williams Drive, McDonald, PA 15057.

I'm going to tell my classmates Estelle and Nelson Porter, Dottie Kokalis Zikos , Tom and Carole Burrows and Rosemarie and Frank Sluciak about your blog. If they contact you, you'll know they were recommended.

I told Tom and Carole that if they wanted to give me all the details on the reunion, I would be happy to post it for them.


Until again, stay well.

Diane S. Diamantopoulos